Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- All guests must be up to date with F3 yearly vaccinations. We will call your vet to confirm date of last vaccination. Please contact us if you would like your cat to be vaccinated on check-in, an isolation period may apply.
- The Hotel operates on a per day booking system. For example, check in anytime during opening hours Monday and collect anytime during opening hours Tuesday = 2 days
- NSW public holidays will incur a $20 surcharge for the first guest and $10 for each sibling staying in the same room.
- A flea treatment must be applied on day of admission. You may bring your flea product to us and we will apply it (free of charge) or we will supply a one month spot on treatment for the reduced price of $15 per cat. Please note that we do not accept supermarket-bought flea treatments.
- Siblings staying in the same room will be charged at $10 per sibling per day on top of the first guest room charge.
- If owners collect their cat earlier than the original booking, no refund will be given for unused days.
- A minimum booking period may apply during peak periods (NSW school holidays)
- If it is necessary for a guest to have veterinary attention, owners are liable for all expenses.
- In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted, the veterinary surgeon’s decision will be final.
- Boarding fees are subject to change without notice.
- No responsibility will be accepted for loss of personal property eg, collars, bedding etc
- No after hours check-in/out including Sundays/Public Holidays.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.